If you’re here then I am damn sure that you’re attempting to mine cryptocurrencies with MinerGate and have ended up here because of MinerGate Token Expired issue. Crypto-Currency mining and trading are getting huge attention today. Lots of individuals have spent their hard-earned and some even their black money into this decentralized crypto world. Bitcoin is the stepping coin in the crypto world, which paved the way for these new ALT coins that are existing today. It all began with BitCoin mining in which the miner’s aid in forming the blockchain plus they get a certain part of coins as rewards. Since mining using the only PC will not be that effective, miners combined together to form pools. These mining pools fulfill the dream of every person to be a miner. So let’s get in the solution for solving the MinerGate Token Expired issue.
Solutions for MinerGate Token Expired Issue:
1. Signing Out & Signing In Back
I hope that you are using MinerGate GUI Software for mining crypto-coins. So follow the steps one by one as below.
- Login into the software for mining by entering your registered email address in the following window:
- If you are getting that expired token issue, then you will see something like this in your MinerGate window.
- Click ‘Menu’ -> ‘Logout’ to sign out of the current session of mining as shown in the below image:
- By signing in again, you can fix the issue without much problem. If this solution is not working for you, then try working out the next solution.
2. Using Extended Mode
- You can fix this problem by logging in again through the extended mode in the application.
This solution will surely fix your token expired problem. Even this one is not working for you then move on to the next solution.
3. Updating the MinerGate Application
The issue may be sometimes because of using older software versions. So consider upgrading your software version to the latest one by checking the official MinerGate website at https://minergate.com/downloads/gui
The latest version of MinerGate is v7.2. So make sure that you are upgrading correctly.
I hope that any of the above three solutions would have helped you in resolving MinerGate Token Expired issue in GUI application.