Repair IPv6 Connectivity No Internet Access on Windows 10: If you are facing”IPv6 Connectivity: No online access” problem on your computer then do not worry as today we’re going to see how to repair this issue. If you’re going to open Network and sharing centre, or press Windows Key + R then type ncpa.cpl and hit Enter, then right-click in your network connection and select Status, you may see under IPv6 Connectivity which there’s not any Internet Access.
If under IPv6 Connectivity it states”No network access” then it means that the DHCP server wasn’t detected and no link-local speech was assigned, which isn’t a issue and there’s nothing to be worried about. However, if it says”No online access” then it means that a DHCP server has been discovered but no link-local address is assigned so there’s something wrong with your IPv6 configuration. I hope now it is apparent that”No network access” and”No online access” are two completely different themes.
The following are three viable solutions for you to tackle the “no Internet access” or “no network access” problem:
Way 1. Disable and Re-enable the Network Connections
You can go to the Network Connections on Windows 10 to disable and then re-enable the network adapter to fix the “no Internet access” issue.
1. Use Windows shortcut keys Win + I to open the Run on Windows 10.
2. Type into ncpa.cpl and hit the Enter key to open Network Connections.
3. Right-click your currently working network adapter, for example, the Ethernet network adapter, and then select Disable.
4. Wait until the network connection is disabled. And then right-click the adapter again to select Enable.
5. Reboot the PC and check in Network Connections to see if the problem has been resolved.
Way 2. Reset IPv4 or IPv6 to Solve Windows 10 No Internet Access
Resetting the IPv4 or IPv6 is one of the workable solutions to solve the “no Internet access” malfunction on Windows 10 Fall Creator Update:
1. Type cmd into the search box on the taskbar.
2. Find Command Prompt from the search result and right-click it to choose Run as administrator.
3. Type the following command in Command Prompt. Press the Enter key to run the command.
netsh winsock reset catalog
4. Then run the following command:
netsh int ipv4 reset reset.log (If it is the “IPv6 no network access”, type into netsh int ipv6 reset reset.log)
5. After that, restart the computer to make the network resetting take effect and fix the no Internet access issue.
Way 3 Update Network Drivers
If the network drivers are outdated or incompatible, then you need to update the OS for Windows 10. You can go to the official website to download the latest network driver updates. All you need to do is, verify if they are compatible and then click on install them manually. Otherwise, you can use professional driver managers to troubleshoot the problem. Finally, after completing the update process, restart the system to confirm the latest changes.
Also read: DNS_PROBE_FINISHED_NO_INTERNET – Problem Fix
If the problem is still persistent, then you need to seek expert advice to get to the cause and resolve it at the earliest.
That’s it. All of above are possible the best solutions for fixing the IPv4 or IPv6 “no Internet access” issue on Windows 10 Fall Creators Update. You can comment below or click the LEFT MENU on this page if you have any questions about the “no network access” problem.