If you’re into creating music, GarageBand is a must have. You might be struggling to find GarageBand for Windows PC. But There’s a simple way through which you can Download GarageBand for Windows PC and Mac The internet is filled with various approaches and tutorials. It can be extremely confusing if you’re not knowledgeable about technology. IOS has a plethora of features and applications.
Garageband is an official program by Apple, available for iPhone, Mac, iPad & all iOS apparatus. But because it is literally the best music production program, Windows users want to use it in their computers. The question is; do you have a formal connection to download Garageband for PC? But the great news is; there are ways to put in it on Windows computer.
GarageBand for PC also allows you to share your music with your friends. Mix, remix and fuse music to find and create your unique tune. Garage band for PC allows you to create your ringtone and share it on social media. The application will turn you into a musician in no time. The modern era has tons of music genre.
GarageBand will allow you to create every kind of music whenever and wherever you wish. GarageBand for Windows is exceptionally unique and immersive. It is one of Apple’s most exclusive applications. The best part about GarageBand is that you can start using it without a lot of technical know-how.
GarageBand for Windows PC App Details
|App Name||GarageBand for Windows|
|Operating System||Windows 7/8/10|
|Offer In-App Purchases||Yes|
|Downloads So Far||80 Million|
|File Size||21 MB|
How to Download Garageband for Windows
- Download VMware Workstation Player on Chrome or Firefox. Run the file as an administrator and complete the installation.
- Restart the PC when prompted. It will integrate the software into the OS.
- Download the latest Mac OS version (you can find it online).
- Extract the file. Proceed to unlock the file by double-clicking the folder.
- The installation file should come up. Right-click the file and run it as administrator.
- The Command Prompt should appear. Let it run. It will close automatically after completion of the process.
- Now, open VMware and find Mac OS in the sidebar.
- Browse for the Mac file you installed and open it. The OS will take some to install completely, but it is 100% worth the wait and a bit more.
- Setup your Mac pseudo device as any other Mac PC. Log in with an existing or new Apple ID.
- Finally, look up Garageband on iTunes and install it to make your own music with panache.
How to Use GarageBand?
Before heading into this, we want to ensure that you have the App before proceeding further. If not, then head to the App Store to get it now.
Let’s start with creating a new project on GarageBand
Step 1: Open GarageBand.
Step 2: You will be asked whether to go for a new project or work on an existing one.
Step 3: To start a new project, you can either go to FILE then click on NEW PROJECT, or you can simply press Cmd and N simultaneously. On pressing this function click on Empty Project to start the project.
Step 4: Now you have to choose the track type which you want. For this, you need to click on Choose.
Step 5: On the pop-up window that appears click on Software Instrument and then click on Create.
Step 6: You will be directed to the main GarageBand for windows
Step 7: Here you have the library on the left side which lets you choose the different instruments along with the top-right panel which has got the notes that you have recorded. The bottom-right panel will have the editor for your soundtracks.
Step 8: You can use your Mac keyboard to create music directly through the Musical typing keyboard.
Step 9: Accordingly, you can create and save these tracks accordingly and present them to the world.
There are many other features on this software, but these are the basic and important ones that you will be using.