TeamViewer is a popular expert choice for remote management for outside service providers and for getting team members in different locations together for online meetings.
Remote Desktop apps are the superb way to control the documents on your desktop computer in addition to any place that’s possible and to help your partners. RDP is a program or an operating system feature which enables the user perspective that computer’s desktop to connect to a computer in a location that is different and interact with it as though it were local.
Desktop access is an fantastic way to expedite the deployments. Remote desktop programs are utilized to data centers and are the standard in industrial applications. For developers tools are a excellent way.
Also as you may know TeamViewer software is not that simple to configure which contributes to a lot of issues that are security-related. The user’s system is vulnerable to privacy risks, if the software isn’t properly configured. Also, while there’s a version of the software available, it is mostly there to demonstrate the prowess of the software. You will have to shell out a hefty amount of money, if you ever intend to use it for business purposes or regularly. Both of these reasons alongside a host of minor grievances have led users to look for its alternatives.
While the advantages of the remote desktop access are too important to be overlooked, the ideal tools are expected to connect with your friends and family. Applications were analyzed by us and will now introduce you to the top 5 TeamViewer alternatives.
Best Alternatives to Teamviewer in 2018
Supremo Remote Desktop Assistant
Although TeamViewer is thought of as the top of the line remote desktop software by many, there are several alternatives available. A great example is SupRemo Remote Desktop Program; a comparatively newer tool in the market that aims to get the job done with no issue.
The one thing that I love about SupRemo is it is as compared to some of the competition in the market. It is not difficult to use, and extremely easy too. Below are some of the features that you should look at.
- Allows multiple connections on the same computer.
- Does not require you to configure your firewall or router settings.
- Allows the user to drag and drop files with great ease.
The aforementioned features are just some of the few that accompany SupRemo, other than that, it happens to be one of the most powerful remote desktop apps, and that is something that I already have mentioned.
During my time with the software, I really did not face any issues that could break the overall user experience, so as far as any complaints are concerned, I really do not have any, and that is definitely a plus point for me.
- Pricing: Free trial is available and for paid options click here.
- Key Features: Available for Windows, iOS, and Android. Extremely simple and easy to use, lightweight on the resources, provide 256-bit AES encryption to ensure the securest possible connection, allow multiple connections on one computer with ease.
Windows Remote Desktop Connection
Windows Remote Desktop Connection is an integrated feature that may be utilised as TeamViewer alternatives. The setting can be obtained in the System settings of the computer. The PC’s router needs to be routed to direct it. PC controller at one time isn’t something which this tool is capable of. This application is terrific for users and doesn’t want to install any additional software to get the work done.
- Pricing: It is Free for everyone.
- Supported Platforms: Mac OS X & Windows
- Key Features: Quick and complete access control on a distant PC, Easy to set up and already built into Microsoft Windows.
Why do You need to opt to get Remote Desktop Connection?
The tool is straightforward, easy-to-use which makes this tool an excellent fit for dabblers and novices. Windows Remote Desktop Connection is your option if you’re looking to some desktop client that is less bloated.
Also read: Top 5 Microsoft Viso alternatives
The VNC technology or virtual Network Computing is an open-source technology where this program is built. RealVNC offers both free as well as versions of the Remote Desktop Client. Although somewhat complicated that Teamviewer in setting up, VNC provides a dependable, reliable and secure connection. This utility can help you connect to a computer or connect multiple PC’s behind an IP Address.
- Price: Free for Personal use, paid for Private commercial and Enterprise use.
- Supported Platforms: Mac OS X, Linux, UNIX, Windows, Ubuntu, Raspberry Pi.
- Key Features: Cross-platform remote management, VNC authentication, Encryption, File Transfer, Chats, etc.
Why do you need to opt for RealVNC?
RealVNC provides the reliability and features like encryption, collaboration tools, and chat features to be certain that your connection works well for the individual on the end of it although a bit hard to configure the network started with your connection.
Another option to Teamviewer in our listing gives free and is accessible for companies and individuals. Splashtop isn’t tough if you get past the difficulties with installation to use. The program may be used by you for Free if you are currently using it for private purposes on up to 5 PCs. Preparing the tool for your Windows or Mac and getting remotely over your very own phone or iOS is precisely what Splashtop achieves. There is minimal on audio and video making it easier for you to enjoy your remotely, and streaming.
- Price: It’s free for first 6 weeks, then $1.99/month (Personal use) and $60/year per person for businesses.
- Key Features: Stream audio and video, manage and move files, Free for personal use up to five computers.
Why do you need to opt for Splashtop?
Splashtop will make a desktop companion if you’re using the desktop solution for websites remotely and for small of functions. The experience offered by Splashtop in Remote accessing is amazing and its secured service, using a price makes it one of the best Teamviewer Alternatives.
Ammyy Admin is free of charge, effortless and quick way to gain sharing and remote management option for companies and individuals. Unlike desktop applications that are heavy, the application comes in as an application under 1MB. In addition to remotely connecting to the system, you live chat and can perform actions. Secure connection supported by Windows and easy to handle software makes Ammyy Adminn among the remote desktop customers that are preferred.
- Price: Free for non-commercial applications; Paid options are also there for Starters, Premium and Corporate. For accurate pricing please check their website by clicking on the link given below.
- Key Features: effortless to set up, better system administrations, Remote office and presentations, Built-in text and voice chat, etc.
Why do you need to go for AMMYY Adminn?
AMMYY Adminn leaves behind a footprint in regards to software requirements. The application is very low and pretty nifty data intensive one that gets the remote desktop. Simple is among the reasons that many users opt for this tool.